- Nutrus Wheat Mix:75g
- Wheat flour:25g
- Luke warm water:35-40ml
- Weight the 25g of wheat flaour and 75g of Nutrus wheat and take into bowl.
- Add 35-40ml of luke warm water and knead it evenly.
- Keep it aside by tightening the dough in plastic cover to allow smoothness.
- Be sure that resting period should not exceed for 25-30min in order to get proper puffy and smooth pulka.
- Divide the dough balls by roller and dry flour.
- Flatten the dough balls by roller and dry flour.
- Roast the flattened roti on the tawa for a minute and shift onto the pulka mesh.Let the pulka pluff evenly and uniformly.
- Serve it hot.